I was hanging out with Mailchimp’s Gene Lee on May 10, 2019 to share the Design in Tech Report — and while we were monkeying around, we talked a lot about the opportunity around “CX” as the better term to drive out there. I think I left Mailchimp with a different C in mind than Gene, but let’s see where this all goes.
Notes from hanging with Gene:
- What are objective measures of a quality experience?
- Instead of “process” to say “how do we work?”
- I of (I)ndependence versus I of (I)nterdependence.
- Empowerment without experience isn’t good.
- Accountability can’t simply be handed off.
Thoughts that came later:
No Narrative Needed
**At times, Apple is largely all-narrative.
f(x) vs f'(x) vs f”(x), and “Change fast” = “Acceleration” = f”(x)
Sign up for the Design in Tech Briefing with no more than 2019 characters, zero images, and all in plain-text.
As a small courtesy the 2019 #DesignInTech Report PDF link and the 2018 #DesignInTech Report PDF link will be sent to you soon after you sign up! —@johnmaeda